Thursday 9 March 2017

Clothing Hangers

 Plastic hangers in tirupur
I've noticed lately the number of plastic hangers bright colors are for sale. It should be the start of the school year and everyone is getting ready. See these hangers pink, tan, orange, made white, blue and lime green for me to think of the hangers are the most environmentally friendly option, as well as what I like.
I see that there are four basic options for clothes hangers:
1. wire hangers, as you can get from the dry cleaning
2. plastic hangers, such as bright colors that caught my attention
3. wooden hangers
4. padded hangers (even though they padded versions of the methods described above)
I suspect there are other guys out there, but those are the three that come to mind immediately. What hangers and want to use more? I have four men in my closets.
Most of them seem to be using metal hangers. They are abundant and do the job that has been designed for, in most cases. But sometimes absolutely do not want to wire, and then turns into one of the other three types.
My coats, especially long and heavy coats are wooden hangers. And I hung my jackets and wool on plastic hangers. I love the durability of these hangers, supporting my clothes too.
My clothes get very nice silk padded hangers or plastic. I want to avoid the inconvenience and sharp creases, and I want to dampen some of my clothes to make them look nicer for a longer period.
But what about the environmental aspects of my choices? Without even thinking about it and I know that plastic hangers are worse for the environment, especially in my preference to avoid light petroleum products. Make sure they are doing a good job of hang clothes, however. Maybe it was my gas and degrade air quality inside too.
Garment plastic hangers in Tirupur
What about the wooden hangers? Tree lost his life for my wooden hangers, or made from scrap wood or "junk"? This is often the speech for me, designed to make us think and be more aware of our question options. Wood himself does not turn off the gas, but the end itself can. It can affect the clothes hanging in it, as well as air quality. Durability exist however.
Wire hangers drain metal on the ground. It can also be recycled and used for many things (cars unlocked, marshmallows and roast hot dogs, scratching between the mold and the arm) have a fantastic flexibility (so to speak) that makes it a good choice for many cases of clothes.
Padded hangers are mixed. May contain tissue fillers synthetic fibers, it can cover the plastic holders, but the decor and easy on the sensitive clothes.

I did not reach any conclusions here. Maybe it's time to analyze the carbon footprint of each style. But I want to conserve energy and do that research. When they ran out of hangers I have to figure out what to do next. Remove my clothes closet tired and unused would be the first option, but to buy something may be in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment